Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Want to help us improve Workfront? Here's your chance!

Level 9
We're looking for 3-4 users to jump on a 30-minute video conference Next Thursday (10/26) 10-6 ET with our UX team that meet the following criteria: We'd prefer participants be people who do work in the tool every day, but whose primary responsibility is not administrating Workfront. If you or any of your users have strong opinions about how projects, tasks, and issues should function, that would be particularly helpful. Basically, we're looking for real, honest, informed feedback on how knowledge-workers use Workfront. Let me know in the comments if you're interested. -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
10 Replies

Level 10
Hi, Nate. I am a System Admin but also key consultant in helping others in my instance. I would be the official spokesperson in our case, is that acceptable? I've already placed ideas within the Idea Exchange that I would like to see. Thanks, Susan

Level 2
Hi Nate - did you find enough users? If not, I would be happy to participate. I use the system regularly but am not the primary admin. Lisa Mixon Credit Union of Colorado

Level 10
I'm interested, and if you have a specific time in mind, let me know and I'll bring other users on my team with me if they're available. -skye

Level 10
Nate - I am both a system admin and a project owner. I work close with my users & I can speak for them. If you still need users & would like me to participate, please let me know. Marie Kelly The MetroHealth System

Level 8
There's someone in my organization who has a strong opinion about Workfront and is a "knowledge worker" i.e. in the nitty gritty of day-to-day tasks, but is not an admin/project manager. I'm a system admin, but also a project manager, so I'm available as well if that fits your criteria. Please let me know if you need any other participants and I can connect with my co-worker. Jennifer Tanabe Director, Project Management Vertical Measures

Level 2
Thank you all for your quick response. We had some shift in the time range available for this week, and currently only Friday, October 27th is an option. Here are the available time slots

Level 9
To everyone who commented on this thread, I'm going to have Jill Starett reach out to you via email to coordinate a time to chat. -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 4
Hi everyone and thanks for kicking this off Nate! I'm replying to the thread because I don't think I've got access to everyone's email addresses. First off, thank you for your willingness to talk about your Workfront experience with us. My name is Jill and I'm working with the Workfront Design Team to better understand needs around Workfront Home / My Work. These conversations, along with the other research we have collected, will be used to help the Workfront Design Team rethink possible updates and/or new solutions for Workfront Home. If you have time to jump on a 30-minute call tomorrow or Friday, please "https://calendly.com/jill-starett/30min">go here to claim your timeslot . I will follow up personally with detailed call info. Looking forward to speaking with you more.

Level 4
All of our slots have filled up! Thanks for being awesome. We'll be doing more testing in the weeks and months to come so we may reach out to you in the future if you didn't get a chance to participate this time around.

Level 10
Would be interested in seeing if we can provide feedback. Please let me know if you will be reaching out to folks in the future. Thanks! Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU