Expand my Community achievements bar.

Want to have customisable headers?

Level 2
Hi everyone, As you may already know I am one of the product managers in Workfront. We have heard a lot that you would like to be able to customise headers of the objects. To give us better understanding on what exactly you would like to do there, I would appreciate if you took this short survey "https://goo.gl/forms/Juz71k5KKFjE5rgu1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">https://goo.gl/forms/Juz71k5KKFjE5rgu1 . The same link is available on the idea exchange request. Any other comments you have are welcome. Thank you, Anna Anna Asatryan Product Manager, Workfront
8 Replies

Level 5
HI Anna, Happy to help, but I may be dense- could you include a screen shot on what you mean by "headers"? tks! Karen Karen Rutz Harvard: Alumni Affairs & Development

Level 10
hi Anna, the questions on the survey are a little confusing. In the Project header question, one of the options (for mandatory fields) is Status. But this is already in the header. So can I assume that if we decide that that field is not needed for us, we just don't need to select it? -skye

Level 10
PS: Are the assignments box (issue/task) considered part of the task header area? -skye

Level 2
Hi Karen, Thank you for the feedback. I have now added screenshots for the headers to make it clear what I am referring to. Thank you in advance for your time. Kind regards, Anna Anna Asatryan Product Manager, Workfront

Level 2
Hi Skye, Thank you for taking the survey and sorry for the confusing part. For the status, even though it's currently on the header I wanted to keep it among the choices not to create confusion as if want to take it away. For the assignments right panel, technically it is part of the header, but I would like to keep it out of the conversation and concentrate only on the header part (as shown on the updated screenshots). Thank you again. Kind regards, Anna Asatryan Workfront

Level 10
That's good you ask about feedback for things like that. Hopeful we can get the change to customize headers :) Survey completed now. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 2
Was there any result to this survey? This is my one major issue in WF right now is the number of clicks necessary to get around to vital info (in our case that is timezone, primary contact name/number). My team would be best suited with a task view that allows for 4-5 primary fields of the most important information to always be visible. Is this on the horizon? John Mitchell

Level 2
Hi @John Mitchell , Thanks for showing interest towards this functionality. Yes, this functionality is on the horizon. We are currently investigating the ways we can best present it to account for all the needs and limitations. Anna Asatryan Workfront