Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Volunteers Needed for Testing New Dashboard Prototypes

Level 4
Hello, everyone, I am the Product Manager over Reporting at Workfront, and I am looking for volunteers for user testing new dashboard prototypes. In an effort to make the reporting experience more user-friendly and easier to consume, we are planning a UX overhaul initiative for reports and dashboards. We already have the first version of Dashboards prototype in place, so would like to hear your feedback on it. Please help us build the solution that will deliver the most value to you. If you kindly agree to have a call with me and the UX team, please check my availability "https://calendly.com/lilitmkrtchyan/dashboard-prototype-testing" here and schedule a 30-minute meeting from there directly. In case you don'y find any convenient time slots due to timezone differences, please shoot me a message at lilitmkrtchyan@workfront.com so we arrange for some earlier or later hours. Thanks in advance, Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan Product Manager
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10
We would be interested in testing and providing feedback for dashboard prototypes. I'll look at your schedule. Thanks for the opportunity! :) Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 4
That would be excellent! Thanks for your readiness to help, Kelly! Lilit Mkrtchyan Workfront

Level 10
I liked what I saw as a preview, so am keen to help with the testing. I've sent you an email. Regards, David Cornwell

Level 3
Always interested in helping to improve this area of the system. Doug Williams