Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Using Fusion to update "resolved by" "this resolves" fields

Level 5
I have successfully created a FLO that creates a new project and copies form data from the request form to the project form. The last piece I'm missing is tying the request to the project. I have tried updating the request with resolvingObjCode = PROJ and the resolvingObjID = the new project ID, but that doesn't appear to do anying. Anyone have any suggestions? Kristine Ross
3 Replies

Level 8
Kristine, what you are saying seems sound and has worked for me. You are using the Workfront "Update Record" card for the Issue, correct? Matt May Stream Companies

Level 5
Yes, that is what I'm doing. This is the error I'm getting on that card. : { "_error": true, "flo": 22174, "method": "AX3-116lG", "execution": "0fd2ea39-f5f5-4062-991c-c8b3d7f4d9ca", "module": "workfront3.updateRecord", "kind": "HTTP Request Error", "statusCode": 400, "headers": null, "body": null, "message": ": The following error occurred: You cannot change the status of this request manually because it is linked to the project \"test flow 3/16 1\". Each change in the project status also changes the request status.", "code": 400, "description": "HTTP Request Error", "steps": 511, "_fatal": null, "right-operand": 401, "source": { "flo": "workfront3:1.0.101:generalErrorHandler", "method": "enwGcD7ABod5", "execution": "914efad2-c82f-4b79-89c2-c4ef6059e7d1", "module": "control.throwIf" }, "operator": "!=", "left-operand": 500 } Kristine Ross

Level 5
I figured it out, in case any one else runs into the problem. I added updating the status of the request to In Progress. Then the resolving object started working. Kristine Ross