Expand my Community achievements bar.

Using a group email address in Approval Workflows

Level 3
Hey there colleagues - we want to move our legal, brand & regulatory sign-offs to Workfront proof through an approval workflow. The current electronic process used has them click a link and we see their individual names depending on who chose to do that review & sign-off. But if they respond through Workfront we have concerns it will come back as legal@gojo.com rather than the individual. Is this a moot point? Has anyone else encountered this? We have other approval workflows but they are going to individuals. Any tips are appreciated. Susan Bose GOJO Industries
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 3
I think I just found my answer - setting them up as teams and using the team in the approval workflow so that they all get the notification but only one approves and it is then closed. Susan Bose GOJO Industries

Employee
Hi Susan, Thank you for posting the answer you found! It's so helpful because it's very likely that someone else will have a similar question in the future. Have a fantastic week! Kyna

Level 8
A much better solution - because using a group e-mail doesn't give every recipient access to the item to approve. Nothing wrong with this solution at all - and very easy to maintain - but you could also put multiple approvers in a stage and set it so that only one approval is needed. Barry Buchanan - WMA Work Management Australia