Expand my Community achievements bar.

Upload a Profile Photo... win a prize!

Level 9
Did you know that users who have a profile picture get on average 7 times more engagement on their posts ? Comment on this post to show me you've got a profile photo uploaded and I'll send a few of you some Workfront SWAG. If you don't have a profile picture uploaded, it's super easy! Here's how to do it: Click your profile photo in the upper right corner Click "Profile" Click "Actions" (on the left side of the page under the profile photo area) Upload or Change Picture. You can select from just about any social media site, or upload something directly from your computer. I'm excited to see all your happy smiling faces on the site! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712
46 Replies

Level 1
I have a photo up! Diana Swartz JZHC

Level 9
@Diana Swartz and @Steven Merino , it doesn't count if you're wearing your invisibility cloak! I wanna see your face. Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 9
I'm going to close this thread and award prizes to everyone who participated! Expect a message from me shortly. If you missed out, don't worry. There will be another chance to win some SWAG next week. -Nate Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712

Level 2
@Nate Bagley I'd like to see my face, too! Unfortunately I neglected to tag you in my post yesterday: Anyone else unable to update their profile photo? I was able to delete my former mugshot that carried over from the old community site, but nothing happens when I click on the "Change Picture" action dropdown link underneath my placeholder silhouette. Same outcome no matter which browser I use. I appear to be able to access/edit everything else I've clicked on in my new profile. My "Change Picture" link target copies as javascript:WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$MainCopy$ctl06$ManageDropDown1$lnkEditPicture", "", true, "", "", false, true)) Jeremy Salucka Presbyterian Healthcare Services

Level 9
The winners of this contest have been contacted. They are: Brooke Vaughan, Chanse Roberts, Polly Co, Amy Westlake, and Lori Santine. Keep your eye out for another contest coming soon! There's lots of SWAG to be had! Nate Bagley Community Manager Workfront natebagley@workfront.com | 801.477.9712