Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Triggering Reminder Notifications via API

Level 10

Hi everyone,

Reminder notifications are nice, but only run overnight. I'm wondering if anyone has found a way to trigger sending reminder notifications via the API as can be done through Setup -> System -> Diagnostics -> Send Reminder Notifications.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
@Narayan Raum , I don't wait for reminder notifications or set them up from the Workfront setup anymore. If you or you have someone in your team who can do a bit of coding, just have them look at the api and search for conditions that meet what you need for reminder notifications, then have them send an update to the user or manager thru the api as well. I've used this on many other conditions aside from the ones available on Send Reminder Notifications. You can also then run them on different schedules or as needed. Regards. Polly Co

Level 3
We have sending reminders to fill out your timesheet on our to do list. We don't see a way to do it other than globally so we will have to develop an automation only for people who have not filled out their sheet. Randy Roberts Zimmerman Advertising LLC