Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Time Tracking Integration for WF

Level 8

Hello,

We are looking to see what tools are available for time tracking that will integrate to Workfront. We are hoping to use a tool that allows us the ability to use a stop watch to track time (like Harvest or Toggl) instead of having a user manually type in minutes/hours. Anyone have any advice or wins on a tool to integrate that has been working for you?

Thank you in advance.

-Kiersten

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi Kiersten,

I invite you to consider our Enterprise Stopwatch solution (and any of our current clients to comment on its utility; best to come from them).

Regards,

Doug

Hi there - we are just going on line with Workfront, and are looking for a Stopwatch.  Do you have any updates and/or clients we could speak with and how the tool is working for them?  We are using SSO, so appreciate the additional notes on that.

Thanks!

Julie

Level 2

Hi JulieHa,

We've used Stopwatch for about 6, almost 7 years now. We implemented it when we launched Workfront and it's become part of our standard operations. 

We find that most users can adopt it pretty quickly once they get in the habit of tracking time. (depending on what your time tracking requirements were before Workfront) We install the Chrome extension for all new users when they are hired and include our own short "how to" course when they onboard. From there it's pretty straightforward. We require the majority of our workforce to track time and this has been huge help in achieving that.

As for SSO, we have not implemented that yet (we are in the process of rolling that out) so I can't comment on that piece.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,
Kate

Thanks for the backstory, Kate!

@juliha I hope that helps you in your decision, and would be happy to chat further via email at doug.denhoed@atappstore.com.

Regards,

Doug