Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Team Assignment Logged Data?

Level 2
Fellow Workfront Warriors, I'm looking at our logged Note/Audit Log information and I can see some Assignment data being captured in the Audit Text -- but only for the primary assignee under the "Scope Change" Audit Type. But other assignment information is listed under the Update tab. So it must exist somewhere. Right? Where can I tap into this info using the API? Specifically looking for: Team Assignments and Team Assignment changes Other people assigned (not the primary assignee) and changes Can this information be tapped through the Journal object or something like that? Thanks in advance - Nathan Roberts
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Anyone already have an API connection that is pulling Team Assignment change data from their logged data? Nathan Roberts

Level 10
Interesting, I was doing some tests, and yeah, changing the Team assignments. I find this very weird since there can only be one team on a task or issue. However, I did want to let you know that I did a test changing someone who is NOT the task owner and I did see that in my Note report. Anthony Imgrund FCB

Level 2
Update: after reaching out to Workfront, it appears Team assignment changes are not accessible through Notes/Audit Logs. You can only reach this data via the API through the Updates object. We're trying to see if we can make this work. It looks promising so far. Nathan Roberts