Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Task report with chart of task completed prior to the completion date compared to past the completion date

Level 2

Any ideas on how to set up a simple report using a chart option of either the number or percentage of tasks completed by the planned completion date compared to those completed after the planned completion date.  I can't seem to set the report up correctly to get the data I want on a chart.  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @SuzyF,

I suggest you group by Task Progress (e.g. On Time, At Risk, Behind, Late), then chart as you see fit (e.g. Pie Chart, Stacked Column over time, etc.) .

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi @SuzyF,

I suggest you group by Task Progress (e.g. On Time, At Risk, Behind, Late), then chart as you see fit (e.g. Pie Chart, Stacked Column over time, etc.) .

Regards,

Doug

TIP: if this solved your problem, I invite you to consider marking it as a Correct Answer to help others who might also find it of use