Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Task Report: Grouping by Project Sponsor

Level 2
Hello Workfront Community, I am attempting to create a report that groups two custom fields (attached to the task custom form) by the project sponsor. I have been able to sort by the sponsor ID but I need the chart to display the sponsor's name. This syntax that I used to group by sponsor ID before trying to then replace the ID with the name: group.0.name=Project Sponsor group.0.valuefield=project:sponsorID group.0.valueformat=string I then tried to replace sponsor:name and it does not pull the data into the chart. Thank you, Andrew Koprowski
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 10
Have you tried group.0.valuefield=project:sponsor:name or group.0.valuefield=DE:sponsor:name Michael Lebowitz WorkFront System Administrator Product Development and Business Operations Michael.Lebowitz@guidewellconnect.com< T 904-436-4240 | M 904-200-1364 Fax 904-565-6156 4800 Deerwood Campus Pkwy Jacksonville, FL 32246

Level 6
I know it has been a while on this one, but this just helped me with something I was working on. Thank you both!! Brittany Jones Project Manager, Marketing Operations DICK's Sporting Goods