Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Task incorrectly showing up in "Ready To Start" on home page because condition is "Going Smoothly". Can this move to "Not Ready"?

Level 1

Hello,

My company just started using predecessors and I love them! I can see when a task is ready to start. I've noticed that one of my tasks has a condition of "Going Smoothly" when it should not. This project is still in the early stages! Is there a way to remove it from that filter so it is under "Not Ready"?

I see I can change the condition in the Update section, but none of them look like they will help. I have "Gong Smoothly", "Some Concerns", and "Major Roadblocks". I think ideally this should be reset to nothing? It would be great to update this myself.

Thanks for your input!

Lindsey

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi Lindsey,

The task condition shouldn't have any effect on what is appearing as "Ready To Start". Here is a link to our article that states this.

Ready to Start: Only tasks and issues that are ready to start are displayed. These tasks and issues have no predecessors or task constraints preventing them from being worked on, and the Start Date is in the past or is the current date.

If you're seeing something different than this, then you probably need to submit a support ticket.

Kyna