Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Task Calculated Field Using Project Custom Date Field

Level 6
Hi all- Ultimately I want display the week number from a custom date field in the project to the planned start of each task. One way I've thought about doing this is by using the DATEDIFF function to determine the number of days between the project date and the planned start date of each task. I got this calculation to work for just the datediff between the task planned start and planned completion: CONCAT("Week ",ROUND(((DATEDIFF(Planned Start Date,Planned Completion Date))/7),0)) But now I want to compare a date entered in the project custom form to the planned start date. I've tried this: I've tried this: CONCAT("Week ",ROUND(((DATEDIFF("Project::DE:Contract Date",Planned Start Date))/7),0)) But I just get "Week 0" Is this the workfront problem of not being able to go up? If so why on a issue report I can display the Program Name by using text mode. Thinking hierarchical Portfolio-Program-Project-Issue Thank you, Mollie Mollie Shatek JLL
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 6
FYI, for anyone curious. I figured out the correct syntex. CONCAT("Week ",ROUND(((DATEDIFF(Planned Start Date,Project.Contract Date))/7),0)) Mollie Shatek JLL