Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Custom Forms Using Lookups?

Level 2
Hi - does anyone know if there is a way to use custom forms for looking up information already in workfront? As an example I would want to add an "approver" field to a custom form, but I would want it to lookup active users in the system when you start typing a name....is this possible? Stacy Gandza DMT Development Systems Group Inc.
2 Replies

Level 7
You may find this Community topic thread: "https://community.workfront.com/discussions/community-home/digestviewer/viewthread?MessageKey=f9ff6008-9266-46eb-ac20-8e3ba31e9861&CommunityKey=aaafaff0-5e4e-4e38-8903-f1f990935567&tab=digestviewer#bmf9ff6008-9266-46eb-ac20-8e3ba31e9861#bm0">Custom Forms - Add a Field helpful…it discusses lookup fields on custom forms. Looks like it is not possible at this time, but there is a related idea on the idea exchange that is currently under consideration by Workfront. Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Thanks so much, I have voted on the item in the Idea Exchange. :) Stacy Gandza RAPID RTC