Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

System Pop Up Alerts

Level 10
Hi WF Community. Does anyone know of functionality in WF, whereby Administrators can create (modal) pop up windows (alerts) when users log into the system? These alerts would be created by the Admin and specific to what they want all users to be aware of at any given time. Thanks. Nick Nick Valeriote
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
Hi Nick, My recommendation is that you create a dashboard that serves as the landing page for all of your users. "https://ddh.my.workfront.com/report/public/view?publicToken=kAg_d4Cii183xFY7oBgoU3OQyszPDd6udncq0yXv7oij_d_TdoNG9Mp3B9DHmSpPFTrtlXW9W-2MhVoWNiL1F6Cwu3uTzlRp&endcap" WFPro Navigation is actually a framework and collection of dashboards that put some structure around the instance and gets you what's seen below. But what it also offers is the opportunity for you to determine what people see on each landing page you wish to control in the framework. By feeding the information to the dashboards through text reports, WFPro Navigation is also what feeds the content in the "area" of the framework. Here's a screenshot where you can see plenty of opportunity for announcements reports customized and shared as needed with groups, teams, roles, etc. Thanks, Narayan