Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Subject field on requests is now labeled Name

Community Advisor
Not sure if everyone is following the thread that is blowing up on the Global Community this morning... they've changed the Subject line on requests to now say Name - it's an update that is live in Production now. I feel those less frequent users will be filling in their own names there instead of a brief description of their ask. I've asked our PMs to keep me updated on what they are seeing in that field so I can provide feedback to Workfront, and we've alerted our more frequent users of the change so they're not confused if they notice it - maybe I'm worrying over nothing and people will continue to give us the same info they've always provided in that field. But it feels like it will be confusing to those less-frequent or new users.
2 Replies

Level 2
Yes! But not just the less frequent users. Ninety percent of the requests arriving since that change have the person's name instead of an actual subject. I feel like all I've done today is redirect requests. Very frustrating! --------------------- Felicia Browell FedEx Ground ---------------------

Community Advisor
Well that was quick! Just saw the note that they will be reverting this field next week.