Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Strange issues happening within replies to comments via email

Level 2

Hi all,

I have several executives that don't like having to log into workfront to respond to update threads, so I shared with them that they can just reply to the email notification of the update via outlook.  It will add the comment to the thread for them.  But recently I have run into 2 issues:

Issue 1: for the last 4 months or so, their messages have also included text strings like this after their response - how do I get it to stop doing that?: 

JillAd_2-1668627214707.png

Issue 2 is much more problematic

Today someone posted a response within a chain.  One of the people tagged in the update recieved this in their email:

JillAd_1-1668627023483.png

But this is what the rest of us saw both in our email and within the update thread in WF

JillAd_0-1668626917141.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you Rafal, I have submitted a ticket with Workfront.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

Issue 1 is a known one for me. We are really disapointed by the way Workfront is treating email replies, simple line breaks are being ignored, not to mention rich text formatting.

Reading such replies in WF is a pain.

Issue 2 I would report as bug, since it seems that part of the text for no reason would be skipped

Correct answer by
Level 2

Thank you Rafal, I have submitted a ticket with Workfront.