Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Speaker Notes for PowerPoint Uploads in Workfront Proof (standalone)

Level 2
I've been tasked this year with reviewing Workfront Proof and optimizing our processes around its capabilities. In reviewing the file types that can be uploaded, I see both PPT and PPTX files are accepted. However, in conducting internal tests, I am unable to display the speaker notes for any presentation. The current process requires my studio to upload an exported PDF from PPT to show both the slides and speaker notes due to the highly regulated industry I'm in. Is there a way to use the native PPT/PPTX file and upload that into Workfront Proof so that speaker notes are shown? Matt Harabin McCann Managed Markets - McCann Health
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10
we're also in the position of having to upload the PPT file as a PDF with speaker notes. There's currently no way to upload the native file and give a way to see speaker notes, so we make two uploads (PPT and PDF) -skye