Expand my Community achievements bar.

Sorting by Project Name

Level 10
Hi I think this is a weird question. In the Projects Tab, I view my projects grouped by Portfolio and I want to then be able to sort by Project Name. I click on Project Name but there is no sorting. When I login as someone else, their setup looks exactly the same, but they can sort by Project Name. I can't figure out why my setting is different than theirs, except I am a Planner license and Admin and he is a Planner license, not Admin. Any ideas where to change this? Thanks! Jill Jill Ackerman
2 Replies

Level 2
Hi Jill, The sorting should work fine. I checked in my instance and it worked. What does your page look like? Can you provide a screenshot? I'm thinking there might be a configuration standing in the way. Thanks, Naira Naira Melkonyan Workfront

Level 10
hi Jill, No, your account should act pretty much like the other person's account. You should be able to sort by project name. You could check in with the helpdesk about this, but sometimes, "these things just happen" -- they may have you delete cookies and cache on your browser, and ultimately they might make you "reset user." You can find instructions for this at https://company_domain.my.workfront.com/resetUser and click on the first orange button. If you have a lot of random configs on your account, this will wipe them all, and sometimes that helps your account start acting like the others. -skye