Expand my Community achievements bar.

Silicon Valley User Group Dates Announced!

Level 9
Hey all, We recently announced the upcoming User Group Meeting for Silicon Valley on October 25th. We hope you all can make it! Feel free to message me if you have any questions. -Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:
5 Replies

Level 8
I'm looking forward to meeting some fellow Workfront users next week! Who all is going?

Level 3
I'll be attending, although I couldn't find an agenda for the user group. Any ideas? ' Looking forward to meeting with you all to discuss Workfront topics!

Level 8
I'm interested in seeing an agenda as well. See you tomorow, Joe.

Level 9
Hey Joe, Here's a good idea of what the format will look like. (It may change a bit, but this is the general idea of what you can expect): Food and Networking 5:30-6:00 Welcome and Housekeeping 6:00-6:10 Introductions 6:10-6:20 Customer Spotlights 6:20-6:45 (Informatica & Advanced Auto) Open Forum 6:45-7:20 Getting the Most Out of Workfront 7:20-7:45 (Chris O’Neal) In Reply to Joe Salas:
I'll be attending, although I couldn't find an agenda for the user group. Any ideas? ' Looking forward to meeting with you all to discuss Workfront topics!
-Nate Bagley --- Workfront Community Manager - Work Smart, Work Happy Message me directly at:

Level 8
Thanks for organizing the event, Nate! It was great meeting everyone.