Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Setting up Single Sign On

Level 1

I'm having an issue setting up single sign on between Salesforce and Adobe Workfront. I'd like to seamlessly login to Salesforce and move to Adobe Workfront using SSO. The configuration seems to be correct on the Salesforce side but I'm not sure what connection or information is missing from in Adobe Workfront. I keep receiving the attached error but im not sure why. If anyone has experienced this same thing or can assist with this configuration please let me know, thanks!

AaronAr_0-1687370934930.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Single Sign On is a corporate level authentication system which sits above all of the apps, it has nothing to do with Salesforce or Workfront specifically.

In order for our users to access Salesforce they have to be provisioned for Salesforce in Okta, in order for someone to access Workfront they have to be provisioned specifically for Workfront.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Single Sign On is a corporate level authentication system which sits above all of the apps, it has nothing to do with Salesforce or Workfront specifically.

In order for our users to access Salesforce they have to be provisioned for Salesforce in Okta, in order for someone to access Workfront they have to be provisioned specifically for Workfront.

Level 1

Hey Richard, 

Thanks for your reply. If I understand correctly, I do have both Workfront and Salesforce provisions, however I did not see Okta in the documentation provided for single sign on here:Overview of single sign-on in Adobe Workfront | Adobe Workfront

Community Advisor

Okta just happens to be part of the software package our company uses for authentication, there are likely other software products that perform a similar function

Our specific SSO configuration for Salesforce has absolutely nothing to do with Workfront.  Each system is independent and needs independent setup.

Level 1

I have setup both Salesforce and Workfront SSO. However there seems to be a disconnect when I attempt to move from Salesforce to Workfront. Do you have an idea as to why that is occurring?

AaronAr_0-1687443279438.png