Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Setting Column Widths in Views

Level 9
Has anyone else had difficulty setting column widths in Views? I went out and got the text mode code (usewidths=true and width=##), but when I apply it, the view goes crazy, starting with the task number column. It has both applied the width I set on one column to everything OR randomly assigned widths that are too small to the other columns. If anyone has had this problem and knows how to make it go away, I'd be grateful for the info! Thanks! Alison Wells Physicians Network Advantage (Community Regional Medical Center)
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Allison, I had the same problem with a view having a lot of columns in it. I had to set all the columns width to fix my view. Marnelli Quilapio | PMO Administrator White & Case LLP

Level 10
Yes, unfortunately that's what happens. Once you use those parameters for a column in a report (as nice as they are to have), you have to apply it to all the columns otherwise they layout will get really wonky. Sorry. Admin Kelly-Wehrmann SSFCU

Level 9
Ugh - thank you both! Appreciate the info, knowing is half the battle! Alison Wells Physicians Network Advantage (Community Regional Medical Center)