Expand my Community achievements bar.

Send Report Option

Level 3
Is there a particular access level that must be given to allow users to send a report via email? The only people that currently have that option are set up as Administrators. I would prefer to give someone with a Worker license the ability to Send Report but I am not seeing how I can do that. Thanks in advance! Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence
3 Replies

Level 8
Shelly, People with work licenses don't have access to create reports, dashboards, and calendars. They only have access to view them if someone shares with them. Other than that you can setup a report to run with a certain access level (for example you can say run with the access level of a Reviewer, that way people will only see what a Reviewer would be able to see), and then schedule that report to be sent out. --this part may be irrelevant to what you're trying to accomplish, I just thought I'd throw it in here.

Level 3
Thank you for the info. I do understand creating reports, but do you know what access level someone must have to send the report via email? Shelly Long, PMP, CSSGB Marketing Traffic Manager Pier 1 Imports Accelerate to Excellence

Level 8
Shelly, To send a report a user must have a Plan license.