Expand my Community achievements bar.

See list of Subscribed Issues

Level 1
Hello, We utilize WF for our Help Desk ticketing in addition to other types of work. The new Subscribe feature is wonderful for when you don't want to "work on" an Issue, but want to keep tabs on how it is progressing. Is there a way to see a list of all items (Projects, Task, Issues) that one is Subscribed to? Maybe a custom tab under "My Work"? Thanks! -d Denis Burns MLIS CHP CSCS CCSA College of Medicine
3 Replies

Level 7
The ability to see who is subscribed to a project, task, etc. by adding a "Subscriber" field to a view or report is available in the Preview environment now (not in Production environment yet). This, I believe, would allow one to create a view or report to see what they have subscribed to. --Terry Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 2
Hello all, Resurfacing this old thread, as I'm looking to see something similar. What I'm actually looking to do is create a report of tasks that a single person is subscribed to. Is that possible? I used the API explorer to check out possible fields associated with the Subscribe item, and it looks pretty limited, but maybe I'm missing something? Alexi Glines iProspect

Level 2
I'm just curious if anyone found a way to build a report with the ability to filter by subscribers. I see where it can be added as a column, but it doesn't show up in the filters. Thank you! Ladell Fuqua Condé Nast | PubWorx Services, LLC