Expand my Community achievements bar.

Seattle Research Visit for Workfront Home. Sign up today!

Level 2
Hello Workfront Seattle! I'm a product manager here at Workfront and one of the areas of the product I'm responsible for is Home. I am putting together a research trip to Seattle in June (6/24-28) to gather feedback on some ideas we are working through to solve some of the navigation and finding work issues in Home. If you have users on Home or users who hate Home and reverted back to My Work, I would love to meet with you and your users for about 3 hours to learn how you're working and gather your input on improving the Home experience. This is a great opportunity for your organization to have direct impact on the direction of Workfront and for your users to share their experiences and use cases to help us make Home a more valuable single source for work. We appreciate the cost of this time for you and your team and really value the feedback. If you'd like to schedule one of the blocks to have PM and UX come onsite to research Home with your users, please schedule a time that will work for you using the link below. The slots will go fast, so sign up soon! Thanks, Mandy Anger Workfront
1 Reply

Level 2
Hello, If you would like to provide feedback on Home, please send me an email and we can set up a call. Thanks, Mandy Mandy Anger Workfront