Expand my Community achievements bar.

Saving a custom message

Level 10
Hi The content of the custom message that is sent when a proof is shared is not saved in the Activity Log (or the Updates feed) -- only that you shared the proof with a certain person on a date/time. Also, the person sharing the proof doesn't get a cc on that custom message and there isn't an option to get cc'd that I can find. How do others deal with this when you need to see what you said to someone. (I know it saves the last message, but that isn't always the one I'm looking for.) Thanks for any advice. Jill Ackerman
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 2

Hi Jill -- This isn't an answer, and clearly you asked this a LONG time ago, but did you find a solution? My team is having the same issue now having just started getting up to speed on WF Proof with WFH in March. Would love to know what you've learned. Thanks!

Level 10

Hi - the answer is you can't save it or see it, it's very frustrating. There is an Idea Exchange post on this, and it is not being considered for development (there was an email this week about this moving from "being considered" to "not being considered").

Level 2

Thanks for the quick response. That's a bummer. We're really having a bunch of issues with the implementation, and that is one of them. We are also having the issue of the "last custom message" being sticky and the fact that you can't put someone on more than one Proof stage. Grrr. We're currently about to implement a gazillion staged workflows and each type of arrangement I come up with has drawbacks that we don't like. Did you end up in a relatively happy place with WF Proof? I was sooo hoping to go to my first LEAP in April to find folks to discuss all of this with! :) JP