Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!

Santa Claus uses Workfront.

Level 7
Yesterday, my middle kid asked me how Santa keeps track of all of the needed info (wish lists, naughty/nice lists, cookie consumption, etc.). I thought about it quickly and told her that he uses Workfront. Back in the day, of course, he used paper and pen. But now he's got a computer so he bought Workfront for the North Pole. That way, he can track everything in one spot and be more efficient....so she better be good because he's logging all of her outbursts as Issues. That answer seemed to make sense to her. I thought more about how he'd organize this list more than I would normally care to admit. I might build a sample to show her as a PoC. :D BTW: Here she is with a Workfront journal where she keeps her secrets...whatever those may be. -j John OSullivan
7 Replies

Level 8
This is brilliant!! I think this might be my favorite use case for Workfront ever! Mohini Sinha, CSM Project Coordinator Excelsior College

Employee
There are so many adorable things about this. Agreed with Mohini about the winner for the best use case - and also that picture of your daughter is too cute!

Level 2
I am totally stealing this as I've never been able to make it exactly clear to my youngest daughter what Workfront does! This is awesome! Alex Shootman Workfront

Level 1
Love this! Sara Hirsche Workfront

Level 7
Princess Workfront! Richard Carlson

Employee
We loved this idea so much we turned it into a blog post on the Workfront.com blog! Read here about how "workfront.com/blog/santa-uses-workfront" Workfront became Santa's work management platform of choice -- including how many presents and coal Santa needs to produce each year!