Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Sandbox Refresh Frequency and/or Timing

Level 2

Is anyone else struggling with the WorkFront’s policy of one Sandbox refresh a week and the inability to have a guaranteed Sandbox refreshed date with little notice (1 day). We are struggling with this because we have to implement all changes into Production (no ability to build in Sandbox and promote) then refresh sandbox with changes to test. If we find issues, we have to wait at least a week to test changes with new refresh. I would also welcome any suggestions from other customers on how they handle changes and testing and work within the weekly sandbox refresh schedule.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 10

Hi Scott,

I invite you to consider our Packages solution, which enables you to efficiently select a set of related Workfront objects and/or data from one environment, save them, and then deploy them to another environment (ie. build in Sandbox and promote to Production, in your usecase).

Regards,

Doug