Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Rounding in Calculated Field

Level 1
Hello! I have a calculated field where I am adding 3 fields and dividing by the sum of 2 others. I'd like to round the result to 2 decimal points. I added in the Round formula but it only seemed to round to the nearest whole number. What am I missing? Thanks! Lisa Lisa Ramsden Enabling Solutions
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7
Without seeing your actual calculated field, I think you may have forgotten to add how many decimals you want to have in the ROUND equation. See sample text below. This will add 2 decimal places to your equation. ROUND(DIV(Test Field A,Test Field B) ,2) Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Level 1
Thank you. Here is my formula: ROUND(DIV(SUM({Impact to Customer Experience?}*.30,{Impact to Employee Experience?}*.20,{Financial Benefit?}*.50),SUM({Financial Investment?}*.60,{Estimated Project Duration?}*.40),2))) I did try adding the number of decimal places, but it is still rounding to the nearest whole number. It took something that was 1.18291942 and made it 1. Appreciate the insight! Lisa Lisa Ramsden Enabling Solutions

Community Advisor
To me it looks like there's an extra right-paren and one might need to move. I'd try this: ROUND ( DIV ( SUM ( {Impact to Customer Experience?}*.30,{Impact to Employee Experience?}*.20,{Financial Benefit?}*.50 ) ,SUM ( {Financial Investment?}*.60,{Estimated Project Duration?}*.40 )) ,2 )

Level 1
Thank you so much!!! Now it works!! Lisa Ramsden Enabling Solutions