Expand my Community achievements bar.

Roadmaps in Workfront

Level 1
Hello ~ The site returns information about "Workfront Product Roadmap" when I search this site for information on 'roadmaps.' Can someone direct me to Workfront resources that help a new user understand how a roadmap is created within Workfront? Could it be that I am using the wrong search parameter? What is the Workfront terminology for a roadmap? Per Google search of Project Management: Roadmap~ The project roadmap is a graphical, high level overview of the project's goals and deliverables presented on a timeline. ... This makes the project roadmap a useful tool for managing stakeholder expectations, as well as for communicating plans and coordinating resources with other teams. Your help will be greatly appreciated! Laurel Laurel Miller
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Laurel, I suspect the term "Workfront Product Roadmap" is referring to Workfront's periodic reveals of adding new features to its existing product (e.g. New Experience, etc. as curated here ), as opposed to the generic concept of a Product Roadmap report type (as introduced here ). Regards, Doug Doug Den Hoed - AtAppStore

Level 1
Thanks for your reply Doug! I am almost haunted that a report of this type isn't a 'standard' within Workfront. I'll need to work with the reporting capabilities and see how close I can get. Thanks again for your help! Laurel Laurel Miller

Level 1

I am using this as a workaround.. If you view the Gantt view of a Portfolio OR a group of projects together, and see the Milestone lines and diamonds, you get the Roadmap view for the project. What else do you need to see on a Roadmap view?

Attached screenshot:

PriyankaMa_0-1694682877748.png

PriyankaMa_1-1694682977873.png