Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Restrict View/Submit Access to Custom Forms

Level 1

Hi there! I have a use case where I need to limit who can submit a custom form to a handful of specific users. Is this possible? 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello @CindyRuppValdez 

What do you mean by submit a custom form? 

If you mean a request that has your custom form attached the request queue.

Then in the queue details section of the request queue you can update the access of the queue on who can see submit the requeat.

You can make a group of the certain users you want to see the request and routing to the certain users you want to recieve it. 

Screenshot_20240217_070703_Chrome.jpg

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hello @CindyRuppValdez 

What do you mean by submit a custom form? 

If you mean a request that has your custom form attached the request queue.

Then in the queue details section of the request queue you can update the access of the queue on who can see submit the requeat.

You can make a group of the certain users you want to see the request and routing to the certain users you want to recieve it. 

Screenshot_20240217_070703_Chrome.jpg

Level 1

Thank you, @Scott_Goodwin! I hadn't really tinkered with the "who can request" section (too afraid to mess something up maybe?) but you were spot on. I created a new group specifically for this request and it seems to be working. 

Three cheers to you!