Expand my Community achievements bar.

Resource Budgeted Hour reports?

Level 10
Hi: Does anyone know what the Resource Budgeted Hour report is? I can't seem to get any data out of that report no matter what I do. Anyone know? Thanks, Eric Lucas Eric MPM eric.lucas@crowley.com Crowley Information Technology
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 4
Hi Eric, This object was introduced in 17.3 to make the budgeted hours saved from the Resource Planner reportable. With the changes that we do with 18.1, that option will not be available anymore, but it is planned to be reintroduced with 18.2. Thanks, Lilit Lilit Mkrtchyan Workfront

Level 10
As far as my understanding goes - this option has been now removed from Workfront within 2018.1 Release.. Dagmara Garwell BAKKAVOR LTD

Level 3
Do we know when the 18.2 release will be and when the beta testing can be done on that? Supriya Pandey PMP New York University

Level 6
The last communication I saw was that the 18.2 release was scheduled for June. But that was from a January webinar, so it might have changed. If it's like the last releases, we'll start having Betas two months before the release (April?) and the hardening period will start one month before release. Vincent Goodwin The Capital Group Companies

Level 3
Thank you Vincent . How do we get the budgted hours in the report or export them out until this functionality is released? Supriya Pandey PMP New York University