Expand my Community achievements bar.

Resource Allocation

Level 3
I have a question about resource allocation visibility in the future. Since Workfront is moving away from any flash applications, will there be visibility for the "worker" license to see their allocation? This will be a huge problem in out agency if they don't have this live visibility. Because currently we could send an excel report to each of the users, but it can change daily, so I would just like to know what the solve for this is going to be. Emily Byrne The Starr Conspiracy
2 Replies

Level 6
We've approached this in a different manner than using the built in "my work" area. We've created dashboards for each user (by role) and all assigned tasks filter to those dashboards, showing, Late - Due Today - Upcoming - tasks. Users themselves are not reviewing their allocations, but the PM's and Managers are reviewing users allocations and they're using the "teams" section. Ryan Carroll Integrated Marketing Services

Level 4
We are currently only using Workfront for the standalone proofing system, but interested in learning more about the resource management capabilities. Are there pros and cons that you all can share? Would anyone in NYC be open to meeting for a cup of coffee to walk me through how this is working out for your agency? Feel free to send a message to HMargrill@ConcentricHX.com if you're open to sharing some feedback or best practices. All info is much appreciated! Thanks! Heather Heather Margrill, PMP Integrated Associate Director of Training & Systems Concentric Health Experience New York, NY