Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Requests converted to Projects : Is there a reason teh planned completion dates don't align?

Level 5
I love the fact that when request are converted to projects the statuses are in sync. I hadnt really paid attention before, but some of our customers are pinging me now about the planned completion dates. It seems that the request planned completion date a) is required (cannot be blank) and b) is set solely by the request queue. Does this affect others? Seems like if the project changes the status of the request (issue) it should also have the planned completion dates aligned (or am i missing something).
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3
Once an Issue (Request) is converted to a project, the Request submitter no longer sees the Issue Due as Planned Completion, and sees instead the Planned Completion of the project, assuming the submitter was given access to the project when converted.