Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Request Queue- New Request- Details Section

Level 1

I'd like to find out how to get rid of the details section other than "Section" on the area above my custom forms in new requests. 

elizabethhackett_0-1667502809113.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

But "details" is what you include in your request, so what exactly is the intention:

1. to get rid of default fields and use custom ones?

2. to get blank request with subject line alone?

For 1. unselect everything in queue details and attach custom form(s) with required fields

Rafal_Bainie_0-1667913684139.png

For 2. just unselect everything.

There is much more to say around this (routing rules, queue topics etc.), but that depends on what you are trying to achieve

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 6

Hi @elizabethhackett , this is probably a custom form attached to your request queue.  If you go to the request queue and go to Queue Details, it will show you what custom forms are attached so you know what they're called and can edit them.  

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

But "details" is what you include in your request, so what exactly is the intention:

1. to get rid of default fields and use custom ones?

2. to get blank request with subject line alone?

For 1. unselect everything in queue details and attach custom form(s) with required fields

Rafal_Bainie_0-1667913684139.png

For 2. just unselect everything.

There is much more to say around this (routing rules, queue topics etc.), but that depends on what you are trying to achieve

Level 3

Don't think unselecting everything will help get rid of the "Subject" field as well as the word "Details"

Any idea how to achieve that if it's ever possible?

Community Advisor

I don't think you will get rid of subject, what would be left without it in the form?  

Word "details" is just there, I didn't pay attention to this before, but indeed seems pretty pointless. At the same time I don't think this can be removed either