Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Reports: Specific Portfolio will not show up in the results

Level 1

I created a report to show projects/tasks for each of our freelancers. It works like a charm, only one specific portfolio will not show up in the results. I have the portfolio shared system-wide and set up like every other portfolio. I'm probably overlooking something very simple. Any ideas?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I answered my own question. I also included myself in the freelancers' tasks in that portfolio. When I created the filter for the report, I selected "equal" to her name since there wasn't an option for "contains." Once I removed my name, she appeared in the report.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 1

I answered my own question. I also included myself in the freelancers' tasks in that portfolio. When I created the filter for the report, I selected "equal" to her name since there wasn't an option for "contains." Once I removed my name, she appeared in the report.