Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Reporting Enhancement - Idea Exchange Votes

Level 4
There are currently three ideas on the idea exchange all requesting the same functionality. All three are below the threshold individually...even combined they are under the threshold. I'm asking to get some help upvoting. The functionality ask seems so minor, but would have a huge impact. Allow for Custom Editing of Axis Labels in Reporting Ability to Customize Legend on Charts Report Chart - further customisation Thanks in advance for your help. Jaclyn Reiter, PMP, SA Program Manager, Strategic Initiatives Equifax, Inc. St. Louis, MO 314-684-2693
2 Replies

Level 10
Hi @Jaclyn Reiter - totally agree. This would be a great enhancement. We actually do a lot of our reporting outside Workfront, using Power BI as it gives us a lot more flexibility. Having said that, not all of our users have access to it so if we can improve the standard Workfront reporting that would be ideal. I've voted for each of the 3 ideas, so if they get merged I get 3 votes! :D David Cornwell

Community Advisor
Upvoted! Sheri Whitten Gordon Food Service