Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Report Prompt not populating when using Chrome Browser and Windows7,

Level 2
In the past 5-7 days when using Chrome and running a report with prompts, the picklist does not pre-populate. This works correctly in Firefox. Chrome - is current, we restarted browser and deleted cache/cookies. The problem is intermittent on Chrome, Never happens on FF. Anyone else seeing this or reporting this problem?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

18 Replies

Level 10
Yes - we are having a lot of these issues with report prompts in Chrome. It is intermittent but very frequent....around 50% of the time the prompts don't work. This is causing big issues so I am reluctantly telling users to use Firefox, even though it is slower than Chrome. We're actually having many UI issues at the moment....I've been getting bombarded all week by our users. Will raise another thread on that topic.

Level 2
I have reported this as a problem to WF. Ticket #1011597.

Level 3
I've noticed the same thing. It started on a Monday morning, right after a weekend update. I found that if I refresh the (Chrome browser), it goes away. It seems to happen only on certain prompts consistently and not on others (also consistently). Hopefully a more elegant solution is on the horizon. Vern R Phipps

Level 4
My experience has been the same.

Level 1
I'm having the same issue. Reported this morning. Firefox is not a solution for me, so I hope Workfront gets it fixed soon. Cynthia Little, CCUE Mazuman Project Manager 7260 W 135th St | Overland Park, KS 66233 P: 913-574-5010| F: 816-382-6976 mazuma.org

Level 2
All, Please contact WorkFront and report the problem. This will create a larger awareness to this issue. At the moment Synchronoss is the only company reporting the problem and WF needs to be made aware this is wide-spread. Thank You, GG

Level 4
I'm using Chrome in another system right now, and I'm having very similar issues. On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Greg Guidolin, PMP < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > All, > > Please contact WorkFront and report the problem. This will create a larger > awareness to this issue. At the moment Synchronoss is the only company > reporting the problem and WF needs to be made aware this is wide-spread. > > Thank You, > > GG > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 10
I already logged our ticket on this 5 days ago. Support have replicated it and it is undergoing further review at the moment.

Level 7
I've been experiencing an issue with Chrome that may be related. It's also intermittent, but when I edit something in-line (say a report or a task/issue view), the update will not take and most of the row information actually disappears when you "uncheck" the row you're editing. When you refresh your screen, the information comes back but the record has not been updated. I submitted a ticket to Workfront and they have been able to replicate the issue and are researching it.

Level 2
I was having this problem too. It appears that the problem was resolved with the latest software.

Level 1
Experiencing the same problem with information disppearing on the screen then reappearing when I refresh this was still happening this morning. Do we know if the issue has been fixed

Level 10
Hi - the various issues are still occurring for us also (report prompts not working, blank/locked lines etc). I know this is getting some attention by Workfront tech support so hopefully a fix will not be far away.

Level 2
I have not experienced the problem of Prompts not responding and blank lines with in-line edits this week. I am running W7, Chrome Version 51.0.2704.84 m (64-bit). We are on CL02.

Level 2
And as always Mr. Murphy is back. I am now experiencing the problem... again. I am seeing the problem using the Hour report with Prompt filtering on Owner Name and a custom field.

Former Community Member
We can also verify these issues in Chrome. Report prompts aren't showing. Information in tasks is being updated, then disappearing upon refresh. Data is not appearing in report prompts or assignments fields in Chrome where it is in IE, i.e. Assigned To Name in report prompt: names appear in IE, not Chrome. Same occurs with assignments field in projects. Issue was first noticed in Send Report when trying to update the recurring rules. When I click on the rule to edit, I am directed to a blank screen.

Level 4
Today I started to have an issue where in no place can I log my time. I'm submitting it as an issue now. Also, at times, a list will render on the page completely blank. If I refresh the browser, it gives me all of the data. On Thu, Jun 16, 2016 at 12:53 PM, Tyler Holt(clearlink) < globalforum@communitylists.workfront.com> wrote: > We can also verify these issues in Chrome. Report prompts aren't showing. > Information in tasks is being updated, then disappearing upon refresh. Data > is not appearing in report prompts or assignments fields in Chrome where it > is in IE, i.e. Assigned To Name in report prompt: names appear in IE, not > Chrome. Same occurs with assignments field in projects. Issue was first > noticed in Send Report when trying to update the recurring rules. When I > click on the rule to edit, I am directed to a blank screen. > > -----End Original Message----- >

Level 2
Good afternoon!! Hope you're having a great Thursday! I'm with support, and I wanted to chime in on this. The issue you're experiencing, we are currently aware of and are working to resolve it with our development team. If you haven't already done so, it would be great if you could submit a ticket with our support team. It would help us a ton by having another example as well as track who has been affected. Cheers! Heather