Expand my Community achievements bar.

Report on Yesterday or Previous Business Day Formula

Level 3
Hello Community, Good day I'm trying to build a report that is capable of pulling data from the previous business day, but there is no Selection for this in the report filtering. Is there a custom formula that can be used in the filtering to pull Yesterday's data in a report? Your help is appreciated. Cliff De Jong @ IEHP
3 Replies

Level 10
Hi Cliff, You'd have to define "Yesterday's Data". Is it Tasks/Issues with an Entry Date of yesterday? Or is there another field that you would test to pull yesterday's data. Basically you need a field to target. Then you can Filter on it with a $$TODAY-1d (see attached)

Level 3
Yes, it is for tracking Issue Entry Date from Yesterday. I tested the formula you provide and it worked. Thank you very much Cliff De Jong @ IEHP

Level 2
Is there a way to have this calculation only calculate workdays? For instance, we do not work weekends much, so I would like to see the previous Friday's numbers filtered in a report when viewing it on Monday. But would like to see the previous day the rest of the week. Michael Keith Taylor Communications