Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Report - Ability to log hours in-line against a task

Level 6
Is it possible to produce a report, say a task report where an assignee can log hours directly in-line in the report?
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10
I haven’t found a way to charge time to a task EXCEPT 1) Going to the task, Update, Log Time; 2) The task appears in the timesheet; I haven’t been able to edit or enter hours in any report or screen except the two above. Were it so, I could create a custom timesheet that is emailed to people on a regular basis, they open the email, click the link, and fill out a custom timesheet. Sweet. Not possible, however. Eric

Level 6
Thanks Eric. Not the answer I was hoping for but the one I was expecting. It would be great to remove reliance on the My Work screen and Timesheets totally! Laura Ray Project Support Analyst Bakkavor Information Systems Bakkavor Group West Marsh Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2BB, UK Direct: +44 (0)1775 763 010 www.Bakkavor.com // Laura.Ray@Bakkavor.com< [cid:image002.png@01D23501.3F9F7560]

Level 7
I see this is older post but I am wishing we could also. a lot of people didn't log time after implementation and it's making for inaccurate reports....so tedious to go into each task and add .25 hours over and over!!!!! =( Tegwyn Stockdale Baycare Health System, Inc.

Level 3

Hi All :) I just posted this to the idea exchange - Please share and upvote for a way to log hours in-line or mass edit logged hours! https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0870z000000XiJsAAK/detail?language=en_US

Level 9

Gosh I was hoping this was a possibility! Anyone figure out a workaround yet?