Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Removing a display name

Level 2
Is there anyway that a columns display name can be removed, so it doesn't show?. Here is the text for the column - displayname= linkedname=direct namekey=OCI Strategies2 querysort=DE:OCI Strategies2 styledef.case.0.comparison.icon=false styledef.case.0.comparison.leftmethod=DE:OCI Strategies2 styledef.case.0.comparison.lefttext=DE:OCI Strategies2 styledef.case.0.comparison.operator=notblank styledef.case.0.comparison.operatortype=string styledef.case.0.comparison.righttext= styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.name=textcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.0.value=D7D954 styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.name=bgcolor styledef.case.0.comparison.trueproperty.1.value=3244a7 styledef.case.0.comparison.truetext= textmode=true usewidths=true valuefield=OCI Strategies2 valueformat=customDataLabelsAsString width=325 Thanks in advance Daryl Marsh
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 2
If you delete " namekey=OCI Strategies2" and replace it with "name=" I think it should leave the column header as blank. If I understood your question, hopefully that helps. Nathan Roberts