Expand my Community achievements bar.

Remove Link and Possibly Remove Selection Box?

Level 8
Hi Community, I'm working on dashboard improvements for our clients and I'm hoping to do the following: 1. Document Approval Report - Combine the Document and Project Name columns into one column (I can do this) but I want to remove the link to the Project. I see text mode on the help site to remove the link from the Task Name, but when I tried to edit the text mode, nothing populates so I know my text mode is wrong. Any ideas? 2. For All Reports - Can the selection box be removed? There are 6 reports in the dashboard I'm currently working on and just looking to save some real estate and only give the client what they really need. Here's a screenshot for reference: Thanks! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 10
1. Here's how I strip out the links and just present the data: valueexpression={name} textmode=true valueformat=HTML displayname=Name 2. I don't think so.

Level 8
Here's what my text mode looks like currently, can you tell me how I incorporate the text mode you provided? When I try, nothing is populating in the field. displayname=Project linkedname=document namekey=view.relatedcolumn namekeyargkey.0=document namekeyargkey.1=project:name querysort=document:project:name textmode=true valuefield=document:project:name valueformat=HTML Thanks! Sydney Peterson Diversified Communications, Inc.

Level 10
Change the "Valuefield" line to read: valueexpression={project}.{name}