Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Proofing Issues

Level 3
My manager is having trouble with viewing proof workflows when she tries to view a workflow. She opens the proof and it does not give her the option to view the workflow. She has to open the Proof, THEN hit back on the browser to get to view the workflow... Please see photos below. MarisolCamposCreative
2 Replies

Level 10
Haven't seen this myself, but you might want to: Verify what browser (I was told Chrome was ideal, MS Edge is to be avoided) Thorough cleaning of the browser cache. Make sure no ad blockers are running, or that WF is whitelisted; we found out that add-ons like Ad Block will make parts of the interface vanish (that speaks to some very odd WF code indeed). Kevin Quosig

Level 7
When you're in the documents tab for your project click the corresponding document to select it, you should see a blue keyline frame around the document when you have it selected. Next click Proof Details , this will bring up your proofing workflow. The proofing workflow can also be accessed while in the proof viewer by clicking the 'flowchart' icon on the left toolbar. Richard Carlson Behr Process Corporation