Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Proofing Animated Gifs

Level 2
Hi, My division is currently training and on-boarding in Workfront & Proof and we've run into the issue where we cannot combine animated .gifs into one proof and retain the animation (shows only first frame to viewer). I've been advised by support to split the files into separate proofs, but this doesn't seem like a feasible long term solution for us. We want to avoid making users click in to multiple proofs to approve/ comment on each project. How are others handling proofing multiple .gif files at once? Erin Warner Penguin Random House
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2
We're in the same boat, but with .mp4s and .movs. We were told that anything beyond a still-frame proof must be uploaded separately since the system can't handle multiple videos or motion graphics in the same proof group. We would love to see an update that allows this since we have MANY on-air promos that should be bundled in a campaign. Sorry we couldn't help, but looking forward to hearing other folks' solutions! Scott Craven INSP, LLC.

Level 6
Hi, Ability to review combine video and animated gifs files is on our Roadmap. Currently a possible workaround is to create a very simple webpage with all the content included and review it as an interactive proof https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Generate-a-proof-for-interactive-content-in-a-ZIP-file-13... Andrzej Muca

Level 5

@Andrzej Muca - Inactive‚ Is there an update on the ability to combine video and animated GIFs into one proof, while maintaining the animation?

Level 3

We would also love to understand whether we can upload more than one video into a proof .

Many thanks

Emma

Level 1

Any update on this? We're still unable to view proofs for combined video/animated GIFs, 3 years later