Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Proof Reports

Level 1

Does anyone have a proof report that shows if the reviewer opened the proof? Thanks for your help!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, what exactly are you trying to understand with the report? If you are looking to see any proofs that have been opened at any time, try a document report. I was messing around with using 'proofing progress' filter, has to be a way to pull these with this info but I'm not getting it on initial tries. 

MadalynD_0-1675975822966.png
If you are looking to see if someone has opened a specific proof, you can see that in the Proofing Workflow tab of a Proof (SOCD = Sent/Opened/Comment/Decision)

MadalynD_1-1675975937004.png
Or can get more detailed look in the Proofing Activities tab of the proof:

MadalynD_2-1675976005090.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi, what exactly are you trying to understand with the report? If you are looking to see any proofs that have been opened at any time, try a document report. I was messing around with using 'proofing progress' filter, has to be a way to pull these with this info but I'm not getting it on initial tries. 

MadalynD_0-1675975822966.png
If you are looking to see if someone has opened a specific proof, you can see that in the Proofing Workflow tab of a Proof (SOCD = Sent/Opened/Comment/Decision)

MadalynD_1-1675975937004.png
Or can get more detailed look in the Proofing Activities tab of the proof:

MadalynD_2-1675976005090.png

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )