Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Projects I Own customize

Level 10

In the new experience there are 2 pre-populated very prominent buttons for Projects I'm On and Projects I Own. They include closed projects which makes the list ridiculously long and impossible to use. Is there any way to customize this? It's confusing everyone and a big waste of important real estate.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

6 Replies

Employee

I totally agree! I have directed all of my users NOT to use the buttons and use the 'My Projects' filter - that would be a useful button to have.

Level 10

We had the same issue and built our own filters. Actually, we used the opportunity to build 12 replacement and tailored filters so they could filter by all, owned, active, completed, etc.

Level 10

I too have made filters and pinned them to everyone's left nav - but -- those giant useless buttons -- I want to use them for something!! They are so prominent!

Level 10

I literally meant Filters (filters / views / groups interface), so they go to their Project list and select various new filters; no special left nav buttons at all.

Level 10

I have those too but have had trouble getting people to remember to look there!

Level 4

I totally agree! I really like the idea of having the (two) most common filters prominently visible, but I'd really need to be able to customize these filters.