Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project User IDs

Level 4
Hello all, I have two questions: On the resource planner grid, it shows all projects that someone is on even if they don't have any planned future hours - does anyone know a way to limit this so projects that are dormant to them don't show up. Once someone is associated with a project, they appear on the Project > Project User Ids list - does anyone know of a way to "remove them" from this list? John Hoebler Cross Country Consulting
1 Reply

Level 10
not sure which view you are using but I am on the user view (not role or project), and have had pretty good luck excluding rows by filtering for projects whose status equates with active and tasks that are not done (I don't remember which filters I am currently using but at one point we had settled on "tasks with a planned completion date of + or - 2 weeks"). This tends to keep our rows trimmed down, but so would filtering on tasks which do not have a "complete" status, if you need a wider range than we do. Also, if you remove people from the project group, it will remove them from any task that they were assigned to, so as long as that's your intent, then the only way to do this is manually, one project at a time. -skye