Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Project Status

Level 1
Can anyone tell me why my project statuses are not showing correctly? I have an issues with 2 statuses In Progress - (this status is a default , but is not showing as an option!) In Progress - Pending Approval ( this is currently hidden but still shows, when active it becomes a duplicate) James Chase ThermoFisher
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Community Advisor
Hi James The default "In Progress" and "In Progress - Pending Approval" are basically the same status. But "In Progress - Pending Approval" doesn't show as an option unless there is an approval on the object. If you check your approvals tab for that project, you'll likely find an approval path that starts when the status is set to "In Progress"

Level 10
that's really kind of weird because the statuses are both showing in the project status section of the setup area which normally doesn't happen for approval statuses. Almost as though someone created a "-approval" [whhhhhhyyyy] and "-live" status (and if that's the case, I would have said to check what group the project was assigned to, and what group the statuses are shown as default for.). -skye

Level 4
James, The graphic looks like you are looking at Project settings. Click on the issues tab setting. Happy to work with you on this if you need a screen share. Rochelle Dr. Rochelle L. Webb, CSM Sr. Project Manager, Project Management Office MHMR Tarrant County Ft. Worth, Texas 817-569-4146