Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Project Name in Proof?

Level 3

We received an email notification that a proof needs approval - when we follow the link the proof is there but it is not attached to the project in any way. The only way to find it is via the email notification or in Proof HQ. I am wondering if the designer attached it to the wrong project or if this is just a bug in Workfront but I cannot for the life of me find which project it is attached to. Am I crazy or is this not listed anywhere in a proof?

TIA!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Sara,

In the proof email, next to the Go to Proof button, there's usually a View Detials link which will take you to the document details page - from there you can see the breadcrumb of where that document lives.

I do wish the project was shown somewhere in the email notification though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Sara,

In the proof email, next to the Go to Proof button, there's usually a View Detials link which will take you to the document details page - from there you can see the breadcrumb of where that document lives.

I do wish the project was shown somewhere in the email notification though.