Expand my Community achievements bar.

Project Condition Trend Report

Level 2

Hi all! I'm trying to create a trend report that shows a week over week comparison of active project conditions - the number of Current, At Risk, In Trouble projects, week to week. Given that Workfront doesn't keep historic data, this may not even be possible, but I thought I'd check with the experts. Has anyone had any luck with a similar report?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 2

Hey James!

We actually started capturing historical data back in 2018. The first way we have surfaced that has been in showing historical conditional change on a project. This is in the enhanced analytics product that is for enterprise and business customers. It looks like this:0694X00000As9heQAB.pngTo access enhanced analytics you can just update your layout template to show it.

Thanks,

Joel

Level 2

Joel, this is a great graph and have looked at it before, but how can I expand it to display all projects? For example -In your screen shot it says there are 13 projects but it only displays 7.

Level 2

Great question! The flight plan and activity charts have a scrollable y axis... so if you have your mouse inside the charts you can scroll up and down. It does cap at 50 projects at a time but pagination and ordering will be pushed out with the 20.4 release (that is included in my picture).

Thank you!

Joel

Level 2

I found that scroll feature - I was looking for a scroll bar. With that pagination, will it be possible to Display All? A .png of all projects would be very useful.

Level 2

Great question. Pagination just lets you move from group of 50 to next group of 50 and allows you to select how its ordered. Loading more than 50 causes one specific browser to crash out which is why that has the cap on it. As you indicated, the cards for the views are locked in size. In the future the product should allow you to see more by expanding the card size, but it doesn't have a timetable associated to it.

If you want to talk through the product and meet, it would be great to get other feedback as well.

Please feel free to reach out via email at joelpettigrew@workfront.com

Thank you!